Wednesday, June 14, 2006

On Visitors

I'm currently taking each day as it comes. I had a particularly good day today - so much so that everyone from work said I was looking remarkably well. Well I felt remarkably well too (and quite guilty therefore that I'm not back in work) but this was no guide to how I felt this afternoon (knackered, I slept for 3 hours) and there's no telling how I'll feel tomorrow so its a bit difficult for me to say "yes" to everyone who wants to visit. I'm quite happy to arrange visits but if you're travelling from afar (Leeds, London, Newcastle etc) then you may be disappointed when you turn up and I'm exhausted after half an hour. I'm only saying this so I don't end up offending anyone. Having said all this if you want to visit then I'd love to see you so give me a ring and we'll see what we can sort out. J x

P.S. I have my next chemotherapy session on the 21st and I'm likely to spend the week after that throwing up so those dates probably aren't good for visiting.

No comments: