Saturday, June 24, 2006

Once More A Porker

Put on 3lbs yesterday. How did that happen? I've only upped my nutritional supplements by one delicious yummy vanilla flavoured vitiman and mineral packed carton a day. I think they're made by the same people who make Slimfast and its their way of ensuring that people who lose weight in hospital go straight back on a diet as soon as they're well. At least that's my theory. Allegedly (in case any Slimfast lawyers are reading this).

Wanted to be sick this morning. Tried to be sick this morning. Couldn't do it. Presumably the anti-sickness medicine is working therefore. It did mean though that I missed out on that post-sickness feeling of wellbeing one gets. Difficult to please? Moi? Anyway, anti-sickness medicine goes down today from 5 to 3 doses so the nausea may yet arrive.

No plans for today although thinking of the Bridgewater Hall tomorrow evening (vomit permitting). May post later if anything thrilling happens. Like Dr Who. I thought last week's was the best of the whole series so far. J x

No comments: