Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Oh Tuesday, Tuesday. So Good To Me

So the Ageds have arrived safely and are ensconced in front of the United match with wine and chocolate so all is right with the world.

Today's Induction/Training for new Macmillan volunteers went really well. Both men were gay and really nice so I look forward to working with them in the future.  And the women were really nice too. I particularly liked Loretta and not just because of her name.  But isn't it fantastic?  If I ever had a daughter I think I'd call her Loretta.  Or a puppy (either gender coz dogs don't actually care). 


Got a bit of niggling pain in my back tonight and am starting to think that it's about time that this started to subside. Will talk to the radiographers on Thursday if there's no change.  Also had an outbreak of warts on my right hand.  Get thee to a pharmacy you unclean boy.  Urgh. I hate warts.  Still love my new veneers though :-) 

No plans for tomorrow yet.  I think the Ageds need a little more libation before they'll commit to anything. Luckily I'm fairly well stocked with cheap wine... That's all. J x

No comments: