Monday, September 09, 2013

Must Stop Eating

Can't stop eating. Hello, my name is Jonathan and I'm addicted to drugs, alcohol, eating and the pursuit of a svelte silhouette. Not all of these things are compatible.  I'll ponder the dilemma over a biscuit I think.

Radiotherapy (3/5) was a breeze this morning accompanied by the gorgeous Michele - my Bargain Hunt Buddy: we've applied - whose pursuit of the svelte silhouette is proving vastly more effective than mine.

Lunch later with Jane at Rylands. Looking forward to that as haven't seen her for ages. 

Have booked to go to Ibiza for 5 days in October. Looking forward to that. 

Off to Brompton Lakes for the weekend on Friday. Looking forward to that. 

Got two Macmillan meetings between now and then. And then Aged Ps arrive in Manchester on Wednesday until Monday. Looking forward to that too.

In the meantime, where's that biscuit...... That's all. J x

No comments: