Thursday, September 26, 2013

Been A While

Sorry about that.

Radiotherapy went well. No real problems although I have to say that I've had a bit of back pain today. Coincidentally it's also my first day off steroids.  I suspect the two events are connected.  But I'm on steroids on alternate days for a week so I expect to feel better tomorrow.

It's Michele's birthday today so Happy Birthday to her.  It was also Toby's birthday last week so Happy Birthday to him too. Am seeing Michele on Sunday evening for a meal and saw Toby earlier in the week for a meal and lots (and lots) of drink.  Had a huge hangover but was also lots of fun.  

Off to the Buy Art Fair tonight.  There are free drinks and art. Guess which one we're going for.... :-) Out for a quick meal afterwards with DD and LL. Macmillan coffee morning in Albert Bridge House tomorrow morning and then out for a drink and catch up with Gill afterwards. Be good to buy her a drink for her exam success. Well done you.

That's all for now.  J x

No comments: