Friday, September 13, 2013

Fiddlley Diddley Dee, Six Ladies....

....and I'm the only man, yah! 

So have arrived in beautiful Eco Lodge in the middle of North Yorkshire (so that's like Double North) where I'm staying for the weekend with my six ladies. They've all gone down the pub and left me in charge of trying to work out how one switches the lights on in an Eco Lodge. And, if having found a switch, whether one is able to discern any appreciable increase in light levels once an Eco bulb is switched on (I'm not convinced - I think the bulbs might actually suck light out of the air like the deluminator in Harry Potter). 

Still. At least the heating appears to be working because its bloody hot in here. So I've opened the doors and windows to cool things down. I'll just sit here in the dark and the draught until they get back and can take charge again. 

But I left Manchester looking like this...


And am now here...


So there's been an improvement. But it all nearly went tits up in the great caravan-jam of 2013....


Happy Days. Have signed up to wifi for the exorbitant fee of £2.50 per day so expect regular blog services to be maintained. 

Back is hurting a bit, probably from the car journey, so may have to break into the vodka vault before they get back. That's all. J x



3 comments:

Cameron VSJ said...

Hi Jonathon,

I have a quick question for you regarding your site, but I couldn't find your contact information. Do you think you could send me an email whenever you get a chance?

Thanks,

Cameron

cameronvsj(at)gmail(dot)com

maggie said...

Well for all the blogging you've done (not!) you may as well have saved your £2.50s! Hope it's becauee you've been habing too good a yime ;)

maggie said...

And wish my posts showed the correct spelling!