Wednesday, September 11, 2013

5/5

So this morning was my last radiotherapy session of this first cycle.  Naturally I was accompanied by my primary carer, the redoubtable DD. For some reason I was in a different radiological suite from the other 4 sessions but apparently it makes little difference.  Had to wait around afterwards to see Dr Lee (my radiotherapy consultant but not seen him before). He seems really nice.  Tried to arrange for me to attend for a planning session for the next cycle of radiotherapy. We calmly explained that this had already been taken care of.  He ran off and then came back to confirm that we were right.  Honestly, I could do that job. Gissa job. Gissa consultant's salary.  All you need to do is read the f***ing notes.

Have a sore throat and an "uncomfortable" back. Not too bad all things considered. 

Fell asleep this afternoon after a plate of taters and cheese for lunch. So got none of my jobs done.  Bad boy.  Bad bad boy.  Hey ho though.

DD round tonight for Coronation Street.  Mushrooms for me, soup for her.  Yum. 

Tomorrow is a Macmillan LGBT all day conference. Should be interesting. J x

No comments: