Saturday, April 01, 2006

There's No Place Like...

...City Road East! Hurrah. I'm home. And my mum is going to cook macaroni cheese for me tonight. Double Hurrah. Tube in tummy thing is aching a bit but otherwise not too troublesome. I have a hiatus hernia apparently. Not sure how one gets these but my mum assures me its because I'm too fat. Hey ho, bring on the weight loss....

Feeling quite tired actually and have already slept for 2 hours this afternoon despite sleeping quite well last night. Officially I'm still in hospital as they didn't discharge me so that they can keep the bed (did I tell you this already?). Not thinking about Monday until it comes. I remain optimistic though. Nothing more to say really at this point so will post you all later. J x P.S. Can anyone else see a posting from "John"? he assures me he can see it but I can't (unless he's deleted himself by accident - hence the deleted comment?).

No comments: