Sunday, April 30, 2006

No More Presents

Don't get me wrong, I love receiving presents but its getting embarrassing now. I'm not that nice a person. Honest.

Thank you however for the champagne and the Aged Ps would say thank you for the wine were it not for the fact that they're under the table dead drunk (but still managing to watch the snooker - its the final tonight though so not much more to go).

No new ground broken today, still taking the painkillers, still feeding myself through the tube, still changing the dressings. I did however have some ice cream tonight which was very nice and hasn't given me indigestion yet (unlike the tomato soup last night).

Denise was supposed to come round tonight but unfortunately there was a bit of a shoe emergency in Birmingham (apparently she tried to walk in flats and an ambulence had to be called to take her to the cobblers for an emergebcy stilletoectomy) and so she won't be around until tomorrow. J x

No comments: