Monday, April 17, 2006

Now Feeling Sad

Not sure why. I don't suppose listening to "Rent" (a musical about Aids) on the MP3 player helps. Its probably just a long weekend without much happening (and to think I used to look forward to them). Things will kick off again tomorrow no doubt and I'll feel more positive. Really, really annoying man taken up residence in bed opposite. Very loud and very demanding.

I wonder how long all this is going to take? I also wonder what that question means? Difficult to type on this handset so will save the philisophical debates for when I'm back home and really, at the moment, that is as far ahead as one should look. Goodnight all. J x

1 comment:

fig said...

'Rent'? You know my feelings on that travesty of a 'musical'.

Let me guess, it was that ruddy 'let me light your candle' song or the dreadful 'Gee, It's Christmas and I have Aids' dirge that got you moping? Pah.

With much brighter news I can report that Maureen Lipman was great in 'Glorious' (Mark & I saw it up the West End at the Week End)
and I now insist that you and I discuss dates for 'Wicked' in September. I am taking you even if I have to push you in a wheelchair (cue 'French & Saunders' Baby Jane sketch - natch).

'I won't forget.'