Wednesday, April 12, 2006

cancer is a cunt

i am not yet through anything.i have not survived anything i want no visitors. currently i merely exist in a different part of the hospital to yesterday, please do not just turn up.

i can tell you that i am no longer the person i was. i have been through the largest emotional and physical experiences of my life and what the consequences of that may be are hidden from me at the moment. i do however want to thank you for all your good wishes and good thoughts this past week.

ill post again if i have the opportunity

4 comments:

fig said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
fig said...

John Lydon said it best

'Anger is an energy.'

Cancer is indeed a cunt.

Fighting with you and raging against bloody awfulness of it all.

fig

(NB. Mine is the deleted post, got so stroppy I mistyped)

Darth Vader said...

Hear hear on the previous blog and I commend the comment to the House! Forget the lucozade J and feed off that anger. Cancer is crap and seems to me to hit only the ones who deserve nothing but moonlight and roses. But with you all the way.

Love and red faced ranting

Lisa

sassynklassy said...

J,
Not to worry, I cant possibly come pop in on you all the way from Atlanta...you are safe...
But I will agree with the rest of your concerned bloogers...Stay pissed, be mad, get angry...That fight alone will make you heal faster.....I hear or should I say, see defeat in your tone...You are not defeated...probably sore as hell, tired of being cut on, and wanna go home...It's coming babe...
I dont know you but can see from all of those who care, you are one hell of a guy..
Good wishes all the way from Bubbaville Georgia comin your way!!!