Sunday, August 25, 2013

Party Not

So I didn't go to Pride.  I chose instead to remain in my flat and, indeed, in my pyjamas whilst watching Formula One (crap result) and football (two crap results). I also chose to ignore the cricket as any right thinking person would... But I've had a lovely time.  It's been nice to do nothing and see no-one.  Am now going stir crazy of course. I may need to calm myself down by the imbibing of a diluted vodka.  Sadly there is no tequila left after DD and I blitzed it last night.  The LL didn't like the tequila and so contented herself with copious amounts of Sauvignon Blanc - all this whilst we ate my cooking (very good if I say so myself) and watched Midnight Cowboy (a bit sad and depressing). 

Will go to the vigil tomorrow evening and hopefully spend the day doing some paperwork and packing for London on Wednesday (Tuesday is 2 CT scans looked after by Manchester Mum and tea and drinks in Preston with Toby & Gill).  Exciting times.

Have not yet planned what to do in London (please post suggestions in the comments section) but am meeting Sarah in the V&A cafe on Thursday.

And that's all.  J x

No comments: