Friday, August 16, 2013

D'You Know What?

I really fancy a Campari and Soda and I have nanty Campari in the flat.

Actually I probably shouldn't drink it at the moment as I have my temporary veneers on at the moment.  They're rather white and a bit crooked but the real ones I get on 16/09 are going to look fabulous - Lance has promised me.  

Oooooh, athletics.  Come on Mo, Come on Mo,  COME ON MO.

But back to my veneers.  I'm not to drink red wine or black coffee before I get the porcelain veneers (the temporary ones are made out of bin bags, or garden waste or synthetic fabrics or something).  Lance may have said Campari too but I wasn't really listening to him just gazing into his dreamy brown eyes.  Sigh.

COME ON MO.

Off to my conference on football and homophobia tomorrow.  Not going to the town hall/mayoral reception tonight as they're probably serving red wine. Or Campari.

COME ON MO you're getting left behind.... He's such a tease, he does this all the time. 9 laps to go.

And no we're not interested in the Russian long jumper Putin you homophobe, oh actually, just caught sight of his shorts.  Maybe we're a little bit interested. No, no ,no, COME ON MO. he's at the front now. Yay. 

6 laps. 5 laps (you can see where this is going).  Will break off now to watch the race.  J x


No comments: