Saturday, August 31, 2013

Brighton Sea Front Must Be Quiet Tonight

The Whitworth in Manchester has stolen all your drummers and fire jugglers.... :-)


Going to their last night tomorrow evening. I have 10 minutes between my train arriving in Manchester and the whole thing kicking off. What are the chances that there'll be no delays on the trains? On a Sunday...

Ooh, Michael Owen on Match of the Day. I'd break my new "no sex" rule for him.  And I bet he wouldn't nick my phone... Bloody hell, Gary Linekar (who frankly I'd do as well in a threesome with Michael Owen) almost said the c word (see earlier postings regarding my mobile phone and my sex life (not)).  And by the way: double parentheses. Is that right or does a single one do?  Anyone got a Lynn Truss handy?   Nice Negredo goal by the way.  Oh, and the Toure goal. Fab. U. Luss.  Well done City. We're on our way...

Off to bed now just in case any other disasters befall me. I can't get that line sung by Beyonce in the Gaga song Telephone out of my head "I should have left my phone at home 'cause this is a disaster". Sorry for being such a downer recently though.  Nunight. J x

Well maybe a swift voddie since I have a new "no sex" rule so it don't matter per Fig's Rules (I've read my Truss - see the correct use of the possessive apostrophe there, I know Sarah will appreciate that). J x

No comments: