Monday, August 05, 2013

In Pieces

So I cried at the cinema earlier tonight - Gill and I went to see The Heat. Really good, funny film. But it got sentimental at the end which made me cry. And the amount of Botox that Sandra Bullock has had is obscene.  But I came home and watched Untouchable.  OMG what a fantastic film.  Cried buckets.  A little overly sentimental in places but based on a true story.  I wonder though whether in real life the carer was actually black or gay. It's French but if you get a chance to watch it then you should.

Last night was the party debrief including organisers, caterers, photographers and guests.  There was also an overly flirty Pakistani waiter just to add to the fun. As a result next year should be even better.  Midsummer's Night is a Saturday and so am torn between a theme of Saturday Night Fever or Midsummer Night.  Let me know what you think.  

Having a bit of "rib pain". But will be speaking to Dr Y tomorrow to sort out what I need to do about this.  Saw Lance, my beautiful dentist today too.  I also got a hug.  I love Lance.  I'm sure the hug had nothing to do with me committing to £5k of dental work...

Lots more to report but I need to go to bed now as have an early Macmillan meeting tomorrow. Night all.  J x 

No comments: