Monday, January 14, 2013

Text Messages During The Broadcast

In timeous order (see if you can guess who sent them!) -

* Tension unbearable

* Oooooh I'm so excited

* Did you meet the meerkats?

* Ooh I've seen that look before

* Yey! A star is born

* Was that it?

* There you were - loved that look you gave them

* Hurrah!! A sidelong glance delivered expertly

* Who is that guy reading the paper in the cafe? What a star! Soooo jealous

* Lovely arched eyebrow

* Lawrence Olivier would have been in awe of your performance

* Can I stop watching now?

* Were you supposed to turn and give the Lewis raised eyebrow? Or were you just desperate for some face time?

* Loved the cheeky 'looking around' bit of acting talent. Amazing.

* Mr Lewis, star of Corrie. Hope you've got a good agent...

Needless to say I'm really pleased with how it went. And I'm really grateful to Jude for making this happen for me. No idea why but I'm just chuffed that I did it. And it was great to have DD and Michele here to watch it with me. Thank you everyone for your messages. Love J x






4 comments:

fig said...

You were fabulous. Everything I've ever wanted from a star. Remote, stellar, twinkling - gorgeous x x x x

Jonathan said...

Bless you sweetie. Even your mother has been in touch... J x

Jill h said...

well done on your acting debut, love JIll ( glyns wife )

Jill h said...

Hi Jonathan, finally got a message posted on here, saw you last night in Corrie, we had to go today they changed Glyns appt to today, so won't see you on Thursday, good luck for the future xxxxxxxxxx Jill