Friday, January 04, 2013

Cycle 3, Day 2

Was really tired last night and slept really well (obligatory night sweat apart). Still feel a bit tired today but the steroids I get for the first three days after the big chemo really help. The anti-sickness stuff is essential too as I felt sick when I woke up this morning.

Have had a visit from Jim this lunchtime and then a  long chat on the phone with Sarah from London. DD coming round tonight for curry and a film (postponed from last night because I fell asleep!). Seeing Sara tomorrow lunchtime (her cold permitting) and then Leslie picking me up to to take me for a scan at Wythenshawe. I know. On a Saturday.

Not much else to report really. Will blog again if anything spectacular happens. Oh, I will just mention in passing that I am thinking of having a party on mid summers evening (21 June 2013, it's a Friday) which you may want to pencil in. All regular blog readers/contributors will be invited. It's just that I don't know how long I have realistically but I should still be OK and fit enough to enjoy a party on that date. Perhaps we can have a pagan theme and all practice alternative remedies for one night only. Vodka-therapy and the like... Anyway, nothing definite yet, just a thought. J x

2 comments:

maggie said...

Date penned - NOT pencilled - on my calender and looking forward to it (and summer) already! Have you seen page 7 of City Life in the MEN tonight? Piece about Annies in, quite complimentary but not overly so. Critic loves the decor, as do we all. Hope to see you next week sometime - do you need a lift again next Thursday? M/Cr mum x

Jonathan said...

I will be at Wythenshawe next Thursday so thank you for the offer. I suspect though that Denise may want to take me as I am having a scan today and if we spot a doctor there may be some interrogation as to results of said scan ahead of my clinic appointment the following Thursday. This is mere speculation on my part (albeit based on close observation of the subject over a number of years) so can I leave the two of you to negotiate? Thanks Mum (Manchester).