Sunday, January 06, 2013

Kicking In...

... the side effects that is. Tiredness, nausea, bad taste in my mouth, constipation, lack of appetite. It's not worse than it has been before yet so fingers crossed. Last day of steroids today though.

Even so, am off to DD's for coffee and to pick up my paper. Nothing else planned for today other than taking it easy and trying to finish off my paperwork. Oh, and eating lots of baked beans because the laxative medicine just gives me indigestion. :-(

May blog later, we'll see. J x

1 comment:

NannyOggandGreebo said...

Oh the talk of constipation; my dear, I could write a PhD thesis on the pros/cons of lactulose, senna, prunes and other fruits, Epsom salts, enemas, wee-bags, gastric surgeons and other riveting aspects of being consipated, having had - figuratively speaking of course, my fill of the subject over the years. And rather unfairly, too, as have never, if ever, suffered from this complaint myself. That's not how I roll, darling. Possibly I could squeeze your head, if you think it would help?
Nanny xx