Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Bloody Hell....,

.... it's going to get even colder. It's quite cold enough for me thank you. Although obviously not cold enough at night as I had 2 night sweats last night. That meant retreating to the sofa at about 0330 this morning as both sides of the bed were by that time moist. Didn't really sleep then for the rest of the night so have felt quite tired today.

However, the taste in my mouth hasn't been as bad today but then I have also felt more nauseous today. Swings and roundabouts.

Went to the cinema this afternoon with DD to watch The Hobbit again but this time in 3D. Having now seen it I can say that Life of Pi remains the only film I would recommend seeing in 3D.

Quiet night in from now on although I think DD may be calling round later. Hopefully will have a better night tonight as its my "small chemo" session tomorrow (Manchester Mum picking me up at 1000 - thanks Mum). After this I will be 3/4 of the way through the chemotherapy which is great news. May take longer than normal tomorrow as there weren't enough District Nurses today to take my blood test in advance so we'll have to do it tomorrow before the chemo starts.

And that's all I've got for you so far. Stay warm. J x

No comments: