Monday, January 21, 2013

Another Good Day

Still not sleeping properly but my days seem to be OK. Met up with a colleague from Newcastle today for coffee. Not seen him for ages and it was good to catch up and also to find out the latest progress on a project I was working on just before I went sick. Of course it all seems to have fallen apart since I'm no longer dealing with it... (Just joking!).

Also, as its Monday, had my usual call from the bath of one of my trainees. I'm beginning to think he's never out of it. Anyway, he's doing fine which is good to hear.

Had a letter from Human Resources telling me when I go on half pay and when I go on nil pay. That cheered me up! Hopefully we'll get a response on my ill health retirement application before either of those things happen. My consultant sent off her report at the back end of December so I'm hoping it won't be too much longer.

More coffee meetings and phone calls tomorrow as well as a trip to the cinema to finally see Les Miserables. Will let you have my views after that. That's all for now. J x

No comments: