Monday, January 07, 2013

Not Too Bad So Far

Had a good night with only a minor night sweat. But yesterday was my last day of steroids so I expect things to get a bit worse from now on. Anyway, am taking advantage of feeling OK at the moment to walk into town and post a letter. Hurrah.

DD has already been round with the paper and arranged with Manchester Mum to take me to the hospital on Thursday for Chemo II (see you at 1000 Mum). She will also be calling round this evening (avec her tea) so we can catch up on all the telly I've recorded and not been able to watch so far.

Got loads of paperwork sorted last night which is good (hence trip to post office).

Just had a phone call from one of my Team on a study day. Not sure how much studying he's getting done though as he was in the bath at the time (lunch break!). Luckily, we don't Skype...

Off now to take painkillers and phone the redoubtable Madame La T (unrelated occurrences) before tripping off into town... :-) J x

No comments: