Friday, February 07, 2014

Oh Twitter :-)

It's Adam and Eve, not Vladimir and Dmitri. #sochi2014

In other news, pain now seems to be under control. Having a good day today. Lunch at Bents with the delectable Jim who, it turns out, is not a speed junkie after all #pedaltotheJaguarcarpet  Who knew? Sorry for scaring you honey. 

Yesterday spent interviewing Macmillan job applicants. Is there no one with vision out there? It was fun though and they were all really nice people and we appointed someone. 

Dad seems to be doing OK at the moment too. Which reminds me, I need to start clearing up the spare room for his arrival next Saturday. Sunday is his birthday too so all cards c/o me. Especially the ones with money in. 

And talking of money, phoned Beneden this afternoon to cancel my membership (over 20 years) as they do nothing for people with cancer.... ....only to discover they do! Give money that is. To people with cancer. I can claim for mileage and parking to hospitals, heating bills, even holidays *flicks through Virgin Atlantic catalogue*. Fan-Bloody-Tastic. I think I'm probably even allowed to take a carer along too. Those beaches in Bermuda, sorry, recuperation clinics somewhere warm, never looked nicer....

That's all for now. Sheffield for lunch and shopping tomorrow. J x

No comments: