Friday, February 21, 2014

Fatigué

That's your actual French for "fatigued". Which is how I've been feeling all day. At least my body has but my mind is still a little buzzing. It just makes life and communication a little difficult when my own body is pulling me in opposite directions. I apologise therefore for any failures in communication that happen over the next week or so whilst I get over this radiotherapy (last session on Monday). 

Having said that, I'm waking up a little bit now having dozed on and off for most of the afternoon.  Might try cooking some food (pasta and sauce out of a jar!) in a bit. I'll certainly need to get myself a martini to start me on that process I think. 

Pretty much cancelled everything else I'd prearranged for this weekend (a place in the audience for a television pilot presented by Andi Peters on Sunday afternoon apart - I'm guessing no one would notice anyone walking out of that!). 

So that's where we are. More news and stuff as it happens (just don't expect much to happen in the week ahead). J x

No comments: