Saturday, February 22, 2014

Damien Hirst

Didn't he open a bar a few years back called Pharmacy?  I'm thinking he might have been onto something. I think someone should invent the paracetamol martini and take the world by storm.  Just saying.

Anyway, I'm about to have two paracetamol followed by a martini so I'm there already really.  

Otherwise it's a quiet night in, in front of the telly for me.  Spent the morning shopping for a wedding suit (achieved, New & Lingwood at House of Fraser), then lunch at DD's with her, Dave and Gaynor before they all trooped off to the football (boring game but a win apparently) and I trooped back for a snooze on the sofa (achieved, and very nice too). Now awake and wondering what, the situation unfolding in Ukraine apart, to watch on TV whilst combining my booze and drugs.  The Season III Game of Thrones DVD box set arrived yesterday so that might be a good place to start. But then I've also got a load of stuff on my Sky Box that needs watching and clearing.  Anyway, none of it will get done just sitting here blogging so, thank you for checking in, I'm feeling not too bad at the moment so I wish you all a good night. That's all. J x

No comments: