Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Further Running Not Literal Update

Salford can't even be bothered to see me. No idea why. So treatment option is radiotherapy and we started that this afternoon. It's not ideal and a bit dangerous re damage to bones at the radiotherapy site that's been done before but since the alternative is lower limb paralysis we need to live dangerously. 

Have been moved off the (beautiful) assessment unit onto Ward 3 which just looks like something out of the Crimea. It's terrible. I'm not sure I'll last here. Need to speak to Yvonne tomorrow. She's coming up to see me about 1500. 

There are also no telly facilities on Ward 3 and I just splashed out on 7 days' worth once I knew I was going to be an inpatient for 10 days or so... Annoying. 

Not happy. But then I didn't sleep well last night so I may be over sensitive. Let's see how I feel in the morning. J x

No comments: