Sunday, October 13, 2013

Ventured into Ibiza Town Last Night

Expected all sorts of festivities celebrating the anniversary of the day Christopher Columbus discovered the Americas in 1492.  Didn't appear to be a lot going on though so we had a couple of drinks and, to my mind, a disappointing meal, tried in vain to locate the entrance to the Dalt Vila and then came home. I had another terrible night - pain, nausea, breathing difficulties etc Indeed, so much so that I was contemplating cutting short my visit and coming home a day early.  Feel a bit better this morning though. I may still come home early though as I've texted Nurse Jackie and Dr Yvonne with a list of my symptoms and I'll see what they say.

And that's all there is to report at the moment.  We'll see what today brings. :-) J x

No comments: