Monday, October 07, 2013

Jason Is Gay?

"You are not like other men.  You will realise that soon enough". Thus spaketh the mad as a box of frogs Juliet Stevenson in Pants-Lantis (as we've renamed it here). Surely that means that he and Pythagoras are going to get it on? He is a mathematician after all and so was Alan Turing so I don't think its a leap too far to imagine, well, all sorts of things....

Medusa tipped up too this week like a bad penny (before her trend-setting snazzy haircut) and managed to get herself cursed.  I think we all guessed she didn't have a bright future....

Anyway, currently relaxing at home catching up on my recorded TV highlights. I'll keep you appraised of what happens.  That's all.  J x

P.S. Twitter is currently having a lot of fun with movie titles where you add one word and create an entirely different type of film.  So for instance - 

Schindler's Shopping List

Paris Hilton is Burning 

If I have time and am bored enough I may well inflict more on you.... :-)

No comments: