Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Quiet Day On The Whole

Back pain still there. Whole new neck pain thing turned up (although I think I may have just slept awkwardly last night whilst in my drunken stupor.) It does seem to be easing somewhat now.  Have not touched a drop of drink all day.  Will be interesting to see if I manage to sleep tonight....

DD has been here there and everywhere today, as per, although we did manage to come together this evening for the Great British Bake Off which neither of us had seen before.  What a load of old nonsense it is (although I suspect we may watch it now up to the final as we're almost there). Other tha that, nothing to report. It's Ibiza on Thursday though. Yippee. 

Oh and talked to my lovely Manchester Mum this afternoon. They're back from Cornwall where they had a lovely time by all accounts.  And now it's back into the murky world of builders and developers and all the other things that drive you up the wall.  I wish them luck :-) J x

No comments: