Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Feeling Good

No high temperature.  No neck pain (for two days now).  Back pain starting to ease.  It's all good at the moment.  Phew.  :-)

Had a busy day yesterday.  Met Lesley for coffee in town then it was off to meet two new volunteers for the Macmillan stuff I'm doing and to talk them through what they can expect.  Then took them to a meeting and gave them a debrief afterwards.  Following that I drove to Wythenshawe hospital to pick up some more antibiotics and saw the lovely nurse Lesley there (she enquired after my "mums"). Thence to Michele's to drop off some potatoes and then home.  Exhausted!  Luckily just have one trip to make today to B&Q with the kitchen queen (who is moving out today which is just as well as Toby & Gill are coming to stay on Friday when we're going to see Wicked).  Lesley didn't enjoy it but I'm dead excited. But knowing me I'll come out a afterwards vowing never to go and see touring West End productions again... :-)

Tomorrow is another busy day as I have an MRI scan in the morning and then me and DD are catching the train to Buxton to have lunch with the fabulous Chris & Dave. We've even got a voucher for a restaurant.  What were the chances?

Have started making plans to spend NYE in Cornwall with Michele at a spa hotel.  Sounds lovely.  All subject to health stuff of course.

Have also been sent links to the videos I made for Macmillan. I really like one of them and one of them is just OK. But I don't think I can put them up here as they're digitally protected/copyrighted or something.  If I can get permission I'll put them here.

That's all. J x

No comments: