Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Heavy Filming Schedule

So the production team have just left (they arrived at 1330). They've shot two pieces plus some "walking around and making cups of coffee shots" that they can edit in later.  The first piece we filmed is a general one "this is my story" piece that Macmillan can use for various fundraising purposes.  The second piece was specifically about the Cancer Improvement Programme which will be shown at the fundraising thing at Manchester Airport on 26/10.  To 800 people apparently!  Including people from Coronation Street and Emerdale.  Do you think I'll be recognised from my previous roles? :-)

Saw the hygienist first thing.  She's happy with all that Lance has done with my veneers so I'm happy too.  She's fab Nina.  She pointed out that I have an ulcer on my tongue that I wasn't aware of so I should just keep an eye on that.  I reckon it will have been caused by the steroids (took my last one this morning) so hopefully it will just go of its own accord now.

Off to see Rush this evening with Gill. Should be good. Not seen my flat mate all day but then she is a very busy and important person as we all know.  No doubt will catch up wi her later.  That's all. 

Busy day tomorrow too.  Lunch with the lovely Lucy followed by Crime and Punishment (oh the irony) in Liverpool with Ronda.  J x

No comments: