Sunday, October 20, 2013

Good Afternoon

Had a good nigth's sleep last night and feel well rested and comfortable today.  Still feel like I have a chest infection (I get out of breath easily) which worries me slightly as I would have expected the antibiotics to have had a greater effect by now.  But we'll wait and see when the seven days are up.

Back and neck pain is intermittent. I don't know what this means. I thought they were getting "better" but I'm not sure intermittent counts as "better" as opposed to the pain getting less.  We'll worry about that one after the MRI scan though.

In the meantime I continue to take things easy - a task I am well qualified to undertake. Watched the City match this morning which was very exciting (especially as we won) and various trash TV stuff I'd recorded once my live-in-carer-in-chief had departed.  

Went for a meal in Avalanche last night but it wasn't too good.  Although the company was excellent! 

Tonight it's a curry with some more excellent company and hopefully some great food and service. 

That's all. J x

No comments: