Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday's (child) Update

So here we are. Headlines: found Biggins, call off the dogs; I could be out by Monday

To start at the very beginning, a very good blah blah. Have had a couple of rough days. Sickness, sleeplessness, pain, nausea etc. Today I saw the head honcho, Dr Chris Hardy, and he examined me and declared I'd be cleared in no time. Ma and Pa were here at the time which was good for them. For everyone else of course it meant tripping over them and repeating themselves twice to make sure he'd heard. Bless. Allegedly, and get this - controversial, the pneuomonia is unrelated to my chicken pox! I know! How this is possible I don't know but as long as I get better who gives a flying monkey where it's from. That's all for now. When. I know more, you'll know more. J x P.S.Biggins is the head honcho (or at least looks a bit like him if you squint in a bad light. P.P.S. Kathryn, I'm in MRI

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello bebs

So sorry I missed your txts.. am a twentieth century girl I'm afraid. Did get call from DD whilst at my mother's today. Will visit tomorrow evening arong 6.30 -7.30 ish intend to go to see Revolutionary Road at the Cornerhouse later..kisses darling let me know if you want anything

Bloggerhead said...

get well v soon Jonathan xx