Sunday, January 25, 2009

Latest

Have asked the on-call doctor service to make a home visit. The breathlessness is a little scary - and even though my Dad is the cleverest person in the world - I thought better safe than sorry. Unfortunately they only have one doctor to cover for visits for the whole of Manchester and can only promise a visit with 6 hours. I could have visited them but I don't have the strength and I don't want to expose DD. Had a sudden thought - I could have phoned Jane Murray, I'm sure she would have done it. Hey ho. Too late now (sorry jerseylil).

Will post again once they've visited unless they take me in - in which case their are contingency plans with DD -but feel better already just knowing they're coming. J x So hopefully should post before 2200 (I phoned them at 1400).

No comments: