Wednesday, September 06, 2006

What a Lovely Day

As anyone who knows me will tell you - I hate surprises. However, Denise gave me a nice surprise yesterday when I turned up at her flat expecting it to be just me and her off to the theatre. When I turned up there were Jane, Sue, Cath & Gill with cards and presents and champagne (although I only had fizzy water). And the above (minus Cath but plus Bill) came to the theatre with us. The play was called Private Fears in Public Places and was by Alan Ayckbourn. It was good and quite funny. Unusually it was an hour and threee quarters long with no interval. I think this was a mistake since that's quite a long time to sit still and it was very hot in the theatre. Anyway, I enjoyed myself immensely. Thank you Denise.

Got home just in time for Lost. Oh my God, that programme never ceases to surprise me. I did not see last night's events coming. Can't wait for next week to see how it all turns out. Pre-ordered West Wing season 7 from Amazon yesterday too. Dead excited to see that too. Not out until September 11th though.

No plans for today. Will take my constitutional up to the newsagents at some point and that's about it. Also got some washing to do. I miss work... J x

No comments: