Tuesday, September 26, 2006

They Never Get It All Right

Went to the physio this afternoon. She was happy to see me regarding my shoulder but wouldn't discuss my back because it wasn't included on the original referral. It seems a bit "jobsworth" to me. I can't see that they could do any damage by giving me advice on my back. Anyway, I now need to get Caroline or Sean to do another referral. Its Caroline's last day on Friday (before she moves to Australia) so unless I see her tomorrow afternoon (when I'm seeing Frances) it'll have to be Sean on the 06/10. Anyway, got some shoulder exercises to be doing in the meantime.

Phoned for my blood test results yesterday and was told somebody would get back to me but of course they didn't. Phoned again today and the person I needed to speak to wasn't in. So will need to phone again tomorrow...

Went to town this morning to buy some new jeans for Mrs T's "do" on Friday (all my others now hang off me - I've officially lost 6 and a half stone now) and had to buy a pair with a 34" waist. I can't remember the last time I had a 34" waist.

Half pay officially started on 21/09 apparently. Worrthing Pay Section wrote to me today to tell me! J x

2 comments:

newcastlewench said...

Drop in income.... slim gorgeousness.... there might be a connection there. Tell you what, I'll let you share my space down the docks on a Friday night. Did I mention I've upgraded to a corner pitch now?
Don't sneer at the idea - I've found that those 50ps come in very handy.

newcastlewench said...

BTW I'm over your side of the Penines tomorrow but am overshooting and going to Liverpool. I'll wave as the train whisks me past.
xxx