Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Blessings

Let me count today's for you -

1. Nice day so was able to put the terrace "to bed" for the winter. Just need to buy a couple of waterproof covers for the furniture now.

2. Saw my GP so now have enough painkillers to last a month or two (this is my favourite blessing).

3. Also have a sick note for another 2 months.

4. Although have been thinking seriously today about returning to work. Even if I'm not eating and drinking I'm sure there must be some sort of system we can put in place that means I can get some privacy when I need to shoot up and also that I'm not risking any infections. Will discuss with DR or Business Support when I drop off the sick note.

5. Season 7 of the West Wing arrived today.

6. I've managed to set up my DVD properly (after reading the instruction book rather than just guessing how it was supposed to be set up).

7. I'm on Level 6 of Baldur's Gate (a play station game I've owned for ages but never got round to playing before now).

8. I think my swallowing is a little better today (although the words eggs and hatched are strangely in my head). However I did try some milk yesterday and it didn't work at all.

9. I walked all the way to the doctor's and back and then up 5 flights of stairs.

Bugger still not done my paperwork or hoovered. they'll have to be tomorrow's blessings as I'm all blessed out now. J x

P.S. Does television get any better than Lost?

1 comment:

Darth Vader said...

excellent news from young Sean. Realise am responding to the wrong blog but started reading from the top and just wanted to say ... my west wing DVD arrived too and I couldnt sleep til I had watched them all over the course of this week. Way too much Santos and Helen for my liking but the scenes between Donna and Josh more than make up for it. Lots of very realistic joyous laughter knocking on doors in the hotel room and the giggling when the knock on the door comes has to be for real. Its superb. Bit disappointed at the end one but then how could an end to WW ever have been good. Am sadly out of touch with Lost this series so have ordered on DVD rental from Amazon which is how I got addicted to the first series. Is it me or is anyone else amazed about Kate and the one from LOTR (Domininc someone in real life I think) getting together off screen????