Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A Reply To Kathryn

I'm not that worried (seriously). I think its just a part of my chest which now happens to be in my neck. It doesn't itch or hurt and I came across it completely by accident so I can't even say that it hasn't always been there. When I saw Sean last time I asked him what I should be looking out for and he just said "pain" rather than any lumps or bumps. I mentioned then that my back was worse than it had been but he said that my type of cancer doesn't spread to the bones. Of course what I didn't ask him was where it did spread. I shall correct that on Thursday (provided I remember to take my list of questions with me this time!). J x

P.S. Thank you for the belated birthday card and thank you to Donna too for the same. And no Donna, I don't mind you muscling in on my visit to Sarah. Oh dear. I suppose this should have been titled "A Reply To Kathryn & Donna". Hey ho, too late now.

No comments: