Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Stuff I Forgot To Mention

So whilst in London I shared a room with Lesley.  It was a dream. That woman is lovely.

There was an unfortunate underwear incident. Unfortunately I am bound by human decency and the bonds of friemdship from revealing the exact nature of the incident or indeed the names of the people involved.  Rest assured the incident will be seared on my retinas for evermore.

Denise and I had a row. Shocking I know but she and I do occasionally fall out.  Rest assured I have since apologised (even though it wasn't my fault).

The Somerset House do was truly amazing.  All the vodka consumed helped.

Dr Yvonne officially told me I am overweight.  Not yet obese but I am well on my way.  I need to sort this out somehow.  I suspect that now I am no longer going to work and physically chastising my team (honestly that was the best bit) I am not using up the calories I was before.  I either need to do more exercise or eat less food or drink less alcohol.  Since Dr Yvonne has told me to drink more alcohol and Nurse Jackie has similarly encouraged me I shall need to work on the two former things.

I've also not told you about the karaoke leaving do.  What a fantastic do it was.  It started in the office with a 7 page speech from Richard (a team member) accompanied by a slide show (thank you all my bastard friends for supplying pics - you know who you are).  I also received £250. What a fabulous sum. And a letter from Lin Homer.  I was really touched by this and the effort that had gone into obtaining it.

Thence to The Cotton Mill and karaoke.  I took part in Daydream Believer (solo number), I Got You Babe (me and Richard who was channeling my PS) and Bohemian Rhapsody (me and all the boys). All the girls did Delilha for me. Karl did This Charming Man and Richard and Sam did Let's Get Ready To Rumble.  Fucking fantastic.

And that's all.  Have been drunkenly texting Fig tonight whilst watching Andrew Lloyd Weber.  It happens. That really is all. J x


1 comment:

fig said...

I was indeed the happy recepient of numerous tiddly texts, or should that be 'vodka vox pops'?;'drunken dramas'? My favourite being a reference to one of our favourite rumours about Michael Ball.

Hope the head and mouth are not too shabby this morning. x