Monday, April 29, 2013

So....

.... Macmillan cancelled on me this morning. Me! I virtually run the organisation...

But this did allow me to run DD to MRI for her good news ears appointment.  Apparently she now has the best hearing in Christendom.

Off to the cinema tonight with Mr Y to see that Paul Raymond movie. Should be interesting because I remember Soho back in the day.

Have also now booked Amsterdam flights and hotel.  Aged Ps are doing their bookings (they fly from Cardiff) through a travel agent.

Got a bit drunk last night (now have a restocked vodka freezer) watching Mad Men with DD. She also watched The Village but I think I may have dropped off during that :-) I'm blaming the gorgeous lasagne meal cooked by Michele rather than the tumblers full of vodka...! That's all. J

Oh, I also want to say hello to Carole who sent me a lovely retirement card and letter.  Thank you. J x

No comments: