Wednesday, April 03, 2013

It's All Over

Today is my last day in HMRC. If anyone has any official secrets they want to tell me about you'll need to do it today. Although, to be fair, I'm still covered by the Official Secrets Act going forward...

It's a sad day but I still have lots to look forward to. I'm ending homophobia in football (again) this afternoon and then I'm off to Paris tomorrow morning. Then it's a conference on lung cancer the day after I get back from Paris. And, I've now found a project that involves being gay and having cancer all at the same time. It's like there's someone out there creating projects especially for me. Watch out for the gay/cancer/expensively dressed project soon... :-)

Now all I need is some money to pay for all this.... That's all. J x

No comments: