Friday, April 19, 2013

Let Slip The Dogs of War

So, I've managed to scan stuff into my computer. How clever is that? More than that I think I've also managed to send the scanned documents to someone. I'm such a techy nerd.... The documents in question are my pension calculations which are nonsensical and I've sent them off to the union war dogs for them to get their teeth into and get me lots more money. That's the plan anyway. :-)

Saw Sara today for coffee (peppermint tea in her case) and she looks very good. Her blood pressure is also doing well. She's now on aspirin (I thought they'd stopped prescribing that?) and statins and other drugs too and will be so for the rest of her life. But at least she's alive and well which is good news for all of us who are her friends. :-)

Off to London tomorrow to see A Chorus Line with the delight that is Fig followed by a backstage tour of The Palladium which I'm very excited about. Sunday is a walk over Hampstead Heath to Primrose Hill for an apparently spectacular view over London. Not decided what I'm doing Monday yet but I'll let you know.

Mother's side effects starting to kick in now so she's not feeling too happy but this will pass. Doesn't make it any easier though. She has my fullest sympathies.

That's all. J x

No comments: