Saturday, February 23, 2013

Woo Hoo

70,021 as at this moment.  Fucking brilliant. Never mind that most of those hits are probably me...!

Very pleasant evening round at Madame's last night. Soup all round and copious episodes of soap.  Then had to solve the problem of the stereo not working (why does everyone think I'm a technical genius?). Anyway, problem was solved by - you guessed it - switching it off and then switching it on again... Calm restored.  Madame is a little deaf at the moment as a result of her cold (which seems a lot better otherwise I'm pleased to report) but given that I'd just spent 4 days with the Aged Ps, speaking at the top of my voice is not a problem for me.

Me and her are off one top secret adventure this afternoon so look out for future reports

1 comment:

fig said...

Seventy thousand? Crivens. That's not individual readers is it? It's pages accessed? But thats still amazing. What a big number.

Talking of big numbers, I'm yet to see it but I understand La Bassey (your lately adopted Diva) belted out 'Goldfinger' at the Oscars last night. Might be worth a google.

And as I'm on a Diva Roll - 80 year old Petula has a new album out as well! Her cover of Gnarls Berkley's 'Crazy' is rather touching.

.... And that concludes the news from World of Gay.

fig