Sunday, February 03, 2013

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Borgen Spoiler Alert: if you're watching the series and haven't seen the final episode yet read no further.  Go away and come back once you've seen it.

It's now Sunday afternoon and I haven't seen a soul (oops, nearly typed "sole" there - that would have been amusing: are you getting the idea that I'm bored yet?).  Have sorted all my DVDs into alphabetical order following the shambles of me and my carer trying to choose a film to watch last night: a million DVDs and she didn't like any of them.  In the end we plumped for Babette's Feast which meant a lot of fiddling around with remote controls (long story) (long boring story actually). It's a good film though. All those subtitles then set us up nicely for Borgen. Luckily I happen to know that there is a third series of this already filmed so hopefully we won't be left hanging on for too long before finding out how the election goes.  Bet she wins...

Texted my friend Lesley who used the excuse of too much work to do so that she couldn't come and see me.  And the carer was last seen heading to the gym and hasn't been seen or heard from since.  Hey ho.  May catch up on some "Being Human" as I see there's a new series starting tonight.  Vampires, werewolves and ghosts. What more could a boy ask for? That's all. J x

No comments: