Thursday, February 07, 2013

Morning All

Still improving in how I feel.  Hopefully this will just continue now that the chemo has stopped.  Not got clinic tomorrow but rather a week tomorrow. I think this was a  booking error but it makes no odds really. This will be my last clinic for a couple of months unless I develop any symptoms.

Not much planned today beyond meeting one of my trainees for a drink later. Will need to start thinking about how I intend filling my days when, as looks increasingly likely, my ill health retirement is approved.  All suggestions v welcome.

Went to see Zero Dark Thrity at the cinema last night. It's an excellent and interesting film that throws up lots of interesting questions: Can torture ever be justified (I don't think that's an easy question to answer)? Are there limits to what a country is justified in doing to protect its citizens? Etc.

Looks quite sunny out there at the moment but I don't think that's the forecast for the whole day.  Never mind, Spring is on the way - I can feel it in my bones.

Oh, and while I remember, the three line whip put out by the carer in chief regarding filling my weekend with things to do has been satisfied i.e. ino longer have a free second all weekend :-) Thank you all. J x

No comments: