Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Toothsome

Saw Lance yesterday and now have my tooth glued back in again. :-) No hug this time though. :-( I knew it was probably a mistake to hang onto him for quite so long last time...

Still feeling good and have last clinic appointment tomorrow. Not entirely sure what happens after that but I'll let you know when I know.

Saw the lovely Lesley for coffee after the dentist and then put DD on a train to London. She's back late tonight.  Seeing Gill later to go and see Lincoln. I'm really looking forward to that.

On he news front, the pope thing was a bit of a surprise. Who knew he was allowed to resign? Let's hope we get a liberal one next time round...

And that's all for now. Talking to my boss later and apparently the ill health retirement stuff has arrived in the office and its been approved. Yay. Now just need to work out dates and stuff. Again, you'll get the details as soon as I have them. J x

P.S. Much love to Penny who is now recovering at home.  Thinking of you honey. J xxx

No comments: