Friday, February 08, 2013

Evil Drink

So went to Restaurant Bar & Grill yesterday evening and stayed probably longer than we should have. Consequently am hungover today. But no other ill effects so that is quite good.  Carer in Chief has departed for Nottingham and so I have the rest of the day to myself. If the weather improves I may wander into town with my vouchers to see if I can find a shop to spend them in. And that's all so far.

Oh, an email from work says that a decision on my ill health retirement is "in the post" but it didn't arrive today. Bet it's been sent second class... I'll let you know what the outcome is as soon as I know.  That's all. J x

P.S. My condolences to Kev (and Sue) whose sister has died. They are back in the area at the moment dealing with the stuff that needs dealing with. On top of that Penny, Sue's sister, has been taken into hospital with breathing difficulties. Hopefully it's nothing too serious and. I wish her a speedy recovery.

No comments: