Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Catch Up

So, to stay outwith the World of Gay for the moment, the football was good, and exciting and we won which is always good.  In addition Swansea won the cup which was good to see even if the match itself was a bit of a walkover. Here endeth the sports news.

And back in the World of Gay am somewhat wishing I'd recorded the Oscars if only for the musical interludes which, in addition to my diva La Bassey, included Danny Radcliffe and Katie Zeta-Jones. May see if I can find the programme on catch-up this afternoon as am out for lunch today with the lovely Gill and the lovely Cath.

Yesterday was excellent fun too with the lovely Sarah & Sarah (from Leeds and London respectively). We met in Restaurant Bar & Grill, then went to Alchemist for some food and thence to Harvey Nichols for far too many espresso martinis.  But it was great to see them both and I had a lovely time although am suffering somewhat this morning.

Still unable to divulge reasons for secret adventure so,please stop nagging. All will be made clear shortly... That's all for now.  J x

P.S. it's my Mum's first chemotherapy session this afternoon so I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing her all the best for that.  Thanks.

No comments: