Saturday, January 02, 2010

Twenty Ten

Happy New Year dear readers. Hope yours was as enjoyable as mine. We spent a very merry time in a cottage in Swansea with food and drink and good company and I really enjoyed myself. A big thank you goes out to DD, Bryn & Michelle for making it happen. Of course it didn't get me out of playing New Year's games only this year it was Snakes & Ladders (from a cracker - rubbish), and the post-it-note-game (took me ages to get Humphrey Bogart). Aged Ps were even less successful at their card games - losing 40p each.

The phone is showing some signs of life but no lighting so you have to hold the screen at a particular angle to the light in order to be able to read anything on it. Not very satisfactory but does hold out the prospect of it perhaps being repaired rather than needing to get a new one. However there may be damage that I can't see or hasn't become apparent yet and so a repair may be a waste of time. Need to have a think about that one.

Wound carries on apace with little visible signs of improvement. Fingers crossed that things are improving though because the antibiotics course ends tomorrow. I'll keep you informed. That's all for now because I hear mother calling which means there are chores that need a-doing... J x

No comments: