Friday, January 08, 2010

Tickets Booked!

At 1055 tomorrow I will embark on my journey to the land of no cricket. Also the the land of no "New Tricks" (which we watched last night) and no "The Hustle" (which is being watched as I type). Hurrah. I must confess I shall rather miss the marathon antique-watching-fest that comprises Dickinson's Real Deals, Cash In The Attic, Bargain Hunt and Flog It. We don't watch it all of course as most of it is too tedious for words (who wants to hear about the participants' dreary lives?). No, we pre-record it all and then just fast-forward to the exciting auction stuff.

Arriva Trains Wales assure me that they have no journey disruptions while poor old First Great Western have a tree on the line between here and Bristol. So its the middle-of-Wales, stop everywhere, two carriage, boxes of chickens train for me. Hurrah. Not. They just better have some heating on that train...

And that's all for now. But have just spoken to DDD and she's made soup so its straight round to hers for soup and champagne tomorrow.... J x

1 comment:

fig said...

While I type I hope you are having a relatively stress free journey - maybe you have even arrived? (It is 15.54 right now). Anyhoo, huge hugs for a safe journey.