Sunday, January 17, 2010

Long Time No See

After my recent rash of posts I appear to have reverted to type and resumed my weekly schedule. This is probably just a sign that I'm getting better so we should look on it as a positive development. So what have I been up to? Well I've done 5 days in work albeit 2 of them were in the Manchester office and they were all short days.

Dressing changes worked OK although the nurse I was supposed to see (the one who has actual experience of changing dressings) has gone sick and I had to see the inexperienced one. Luckily I have enough experience in these matters for both of us and I was able to talk her through what needed to be done.

Had a cup of coffee and a catch up with Gill on Friday which was good as I haven't seen her for ages. She is well you'll all be pleased to know. Friday was also a trip to the Royal Exchange for Blithe Spirit with Lesley & Mike. Fantastic play (better on stage than on film I think) but we had rubbish seats. Luckily this didn't matter too much as Annette Badlands (a very different Madame Arcarti) and Suranne Jones were superb. Met DDD for drinks afterwards naturally...

Saturday was a dinner party at DDD's with various chums. She had worked her socks off as usual and the result was magnificent. We all had a really good time (ta chuck).

Busy cleaning and changing beds and stuff today and also trying to get my new phone to sync with my computer (now sorted). And that's all the news I think... J x

1 comment:

fig said...

Ah - Annette Badlands - I love her. Do you remember her in Bergerac all those years ago?